Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Ta Da

Jeane suggested the title, "From the Bottom of My Heart."  ;->

Saturday, September 15, 2018

Monday, September 10, 2018

More Weaving

Taking a Signy break.

Sunday, September 9, 2018

Friday, September 7, 2018

Thursday, September 6, 2018

Woof5 Cartoon

Mirror image (since I'm weaving from the back of the tapestry).

Still working out all the colors.  Bluey-green and variations between the fence bars (which will be copper).  Need a bottom color and a top color.

Bottom might be concrete-type colors.  Top might be blue sky and fluffy white clouds.  Unless that gets too busy.

I could go for just white or off-white for the whole background.

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Butt Wait There's More ;->

Bill was teasing me about my doggy bottom theme.  Hey, I've got a lot of them.  I asked SH peeps to send me rear views of their pets for the SH xmas card last year:

This one of Chiron and the pool fence appealed to me.  But maybe I'll do a whole sub-series ~  Butt Wait There's More.  ;->